Hello Students! Greetings from the Office of Student Activities & Development.
We are excited to bring you the First (of a series of 3 classes*)
Cooking Demonstration Class
COMEDIANS IN YOUR KITCHEN
On Friday, October 9th at 1:00 – 2:15
Turn up the heat and spice up your day with some cooking and comedy! You will learn to cook a great meal and have some laughs.
Seasoned comedians season your meal with recipe’s lead by our top chef as we, stream LIVE from our kitchen to yours leading you in a step by step culinary experience as you learn to take a basic home cook recipe to one you would think was crafted by the Gods. And not to worry, we will also be featuring a vegetarian option as well upon request… if that is what you are into.
Not to mention, we will also be pairing this culinary delight with a refreshing mocktail recipe! I mean, what more could you ask for?
What Do I Need To Get Cooking?
A stable internet connection 🌐, a device with a webcam 💻, and a healthy appetite!
We take care of the rest! After you make your reservation, we’ll take over!
How It Works:
- You’ll make your reservation, by REGISTERING for the event with the following link:
https://forms.gle/6wrgPB7LkAXjRJGm7 (ctrl + click to follow link or cut & paste in your browser).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 5th
- You’ll be sent a private link for the event.
- You’ll be sent a shopping list/ingredient list for the meal and drink (ahead of time – of course).
- The recipe will be sent as well – but remember we are going to go through everything step by step including how to make your look beautiful on the plate!
- While our chef walks us through the technique and steps, a comedy show will be occurring simultaneously!
- Cook, Laugh, Toast, Enjoy!
- Once you complete your comedic cooking experience, you’ll be sent a special gift to complete your culinary adventure!
“WE PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A BELLY FULL OF FOOD AND A HEART FULL OF LAUGHTER”
*(You do not have to attend all 3 classes in the series, but we think you will want to.)