Attention STCC students! Want to learn a great new skill that is in very high demand today? Are you looking for an interesting and fun spring 2021 course to take that has no prerequisites you must satisfy? Have you ever considered learning how to prepare income taxes?
Then look no further! Your opportunity is here!
This spring, I will be teaching BUS-151 – Federal Income Tax Preparation, a comprehensive, detailed online course that will show you how to complete federal income tax returns from start to finish.
The course will cover:
- A thorough review of the US tax system and tax laws
- Gross Income & Exclusions
- Business Income & Expenses
- Tax Deductions & Tax Credits
- Preparation of federal forms 1040, 1040A & 1040EZ
- Preparation of schedules A, B, C, D, E & F
- Tax Administration & Tax Planning
- Plus a whole lot more!
Don’t wait! Talk to your academic advisor today about signing up for BUS151 before it fills! Questions? Email Professor Rondinelli: email@example.com