- The event planning and coordination skills developed during your time on the Campus Activities Board are a great way to expand your resume and help you get a job after graduation.
- You’ll increase your leadership skills by gaining experience in event organization, team work and collaboration, public speaking, and engaging students, staff, and faculty in the organization and participation of events.
- You’ll expand your network. This can help open up new opportunities in college and even help you down the line when you’re looking for a job!
- You’ll build your teamwork and collaboration skills. Again, learning to work with a team is a valuable skill that will help you in your professional life after college.
- You can make a difference on campus and in the community. In addition to recreational and educational events CAB members are encouraged to plan community service events.
- You’ll have fun!
Meetings will be held via zoom every other Monday, starting September 21st, during the college hour. Email email@example.com for the meeting link and for more information.