We have an exciting opportunity in the coming weeks to learn more about our students’ attitudes, opinions, and media consumption habits.
Partnering with Interact Communications, we’ll be promoting a “Media Prefs” survey to help us understand which media STCC students use most, and by extention, how we can better communication with them.
The survey is open now, through May 3rd. Students who opt-in can be assured their responses are 100% anonymous. We won’t even collect personal info unless they choose to enter a drawing for a $150 Amazon gift card. Even then, that info will only be used to let them know they’ve one, and then it will be deleted.
Faculty, to gain awareness of the survey, it would be especially helpful if you could announce in class encouraging students to look for the survey link in coming emails and through advertisements on campus.
Staff, if you could encourage the momentum by sharing with students on campus and directing them to their email for more information, we would certainly appreciate it.
The more students who participate, the better our data will be. As you know, these types of questions can provide critical information for marketing and communication at our college. They can additionally help target recruitment efforts for your programs.
The link is stcc.edu/survey.
Other important information to note:
- It is voluntary
- It is anonymous
- It takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete depending on their computer skills
- It can be taken from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- It is intended to be taken by currently enrolled students only, please
- All information entered will be kept confidential and non-identifiable
- Interact Communications will be providing a $150 Amazon gift card drawing as an incentive to our students to participate This is a wonderful opportunity to gather some very helpful information from our students that will assist with more effective marketing and planning for our college’s future. Thank you in advance for your participation in these efforts.